A few months ago, I did paint two test patches on various interior walls to "try out" some colors. One patch was Carrington Beige, which I am wondering was it named after the elegant and fabulously rich Carrington family on Dallas?

The other color I knew I loved was Palladian Blue. My neighbor with exquisite taste discovered this color and painted one wall in her bedroom, only to move back to the east coast just a few months later. I saw it "in situ" with her orange pillows and chocolate brown rug and just knew I had to have it somewhere in my home.

We still have a ways to go to finish up. All rooms except the bedrooms are getting the beige, and the blue will only be on a small portion of the living room, for now. But we "ripped the bandaid" off by starting the project, and thanks to Claire's amazing taping skills, it is looking extremely professional.
I'm very happy with the results.
I have to go to a photo transfer class today, but I can't wait to get home late this afternoon and continue the painting, hopefully finishing it on Sunday or Monday. Stay tuned for pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment