8.30.2009

Cleaning Up Makes More Room for Art

Today I cleaned up so many art-related parts of my house:
- took books, ephemera, etc. I've collected over the past 3 months from around the house and out to the studio and put it away;
- cleaned surface of art drafting board and put away all the junk stacked on it;
- cleaned up edges of all prints and sprayed them to put them in the blocking station;
- sorted out prints that aren't first rate for use as collaging materials;
- found my photo transfer binder;
- cleaned pronto prints from failed attempt a few weeks ago;
- sorted through all magazines and put all the old ones out in the recycling for tomorrow's pickup;
- cleaned the keyboard and top of the art table with Method Lavender spray cleaner (like Windex, but smells better);
- talked to my friend Tia about volunteering with Girls for A Change and submitted my application;
- left a happy birthday voice mail for my friend LB who has a birthday today;
- framed the print I made from the Denny@6th Street solar plate and hung it up in my guest bathroom; and
- did some paint touch up.

Last night I re-hung the curtains in the front room, so that means almost every painting-related chore is completed. Except that I keep seeing little holidays - everywhere.

No comments: