I've been waiting for a day like today to wash my bed covers. The dogs got muddy paw prints all over my comforter and sheets about 2 days after I last washed everything! I love that sunny fresh smell to my sheets, so I've been waiting - now a couple of weeks since then - to do them again. Last week every day was quite foggy and sloggy. This weekend has been wonderful here on the coast, and hellishly hot everywhere else, from what I hear.
I put the sheets and pillowcases through the washer with lavender scent (thank you Melanie, for turning me on to this), then I hang them on my "no homeowner's association here thank you" line to dry. I put the pillows and duvet out on the lawn in the sun for a little bit of organic microbicide treatment (sun's UV rays).
I put the sheets and pillowcases through the washer with lavender scent (thank you Melanie, for turning me on to this), then I hang them on my "no homeowner's association here thank you" line to dry. I put the pillows and duvet out on the lawn in the sun for a little bit of organic microbicide treatment (sun's UV rays).
Bed is now all made up fresh and clean, and I got a good photo out of the whole thing too. I always sleep like a bay-buh on these nights.
Now I'm going to make some biscuits for the strawberry shortcake dessert to go with the ribs, corn on the cob and baked beans I'm making for my second oldest for dinner tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment