
Here is today's photojojo. We're in the home stretch to finish this project - going to 100 within the next two weeks.
Nancy's special paper is paired up with some concrete graffiti I saw on the street today in San Francisco.
I went to see Ovo (Cirque du Soleil) with my sister and niece, and my daughter. I've seen three of these performances over the past four years: Corteo, Kooza, and now Ovo.
I loved Corteo - it was a funeral procession combined with an acrobatic circus. Funny, sweet and sad all at the same time. Kooza was okay - it didn't have as much of a theme holding it together as I would have liked. Still, the costumes and music, and the acrobatics, were wonderful to watch all on their own.
Ovo was so so beautiful. The Kiwi dance, the moths/butterflies, and an amazing acrobatic piece where performers bounced from these cushion/spring pads on the stage up to a wall and back down. They looked like geckos.
The ladybug and the fly were so wonderful and the smattering of French gibberish was so so funny and special. I was so wowed by the beauty and loveliness that I cried.
See it if you get the opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment