5.12.2009

More Bookmarks from Envelopes


Today was a really bad day, computer-wise. I lost (hopefully only temporarily) my iPhoto library dating back 10 years. I think there are between 16 and 19,000 photos in it, including a lot of my art and photoshop jpgs. Tomorrow, I will receive a backup drive from Office Depot that will allow me to move around some things. Right now I'm constrained by being out of memory on the laptop and the iMac so I can't back up the whole library, and in bits and pieces it will just be too easy to accidentally not get some photos back. So, I will do that tomorrow, when I will also be in a better frame of mind. I was so so happy last night to have made about 50-60 of these little bookmarks.

Here are my favorite three, which interestingly include a cat motif on two of the, even though I myself am highly allergic to the little beasties! (Click for more detail).


No comments: