8.21.2010

Knaughty Knitting at Lisa's


Jodie and Christina

One of the highlights of my life, one night every couple of weeks, is knitting. I have been terribly remiss in not knitting in between meetings, but I do get a few rows done and love the socializing with this great group of "knaughty" knitters. 

This week, we were at Lisa's, but Lisa was not there. Still, we enjoyed her lovely veranda in the warm, summer weather. Her kitty stayed close while we stitched. We had a lovely tomato tart prepared by Eva and Christina, and an apple tart too. Deb worked an edge on her beautiful quilt (sewing, not knitting) and Jodie continues to work on an exquisite sweater that I can't wait to see. She works with delicate Japanese silk thread, knitting it in a box-like stitch that is open and very elegant.

Here are some photos of the Tibetan prayer flags, the kitty, and us doing our work.

Eva's Colorful and Fluffy Scarf
Another One of Deb's Amazing Quilts
Lisa's Kitty
Zee Tarts



2 comments:

Susan Borton-Cool said...

I'm sorry I missed it--I was in Mendocino and got a lot of rows done on my pullover!
Susie

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there too!! Love the pictures.