If you are a follower of me and my art, you may know that I'm now teaching mixed media collage workshops. I LOVE teaching these workshops. It is so fun to pass along to others what I've learned on my own and from books and workshops I've taken.
Here are a couple of quotes from recent attendees:
Here are a couple of quotes from recent attendees:
I love your class - your approach to teaching, your work and your willingness to share your secrets. All of it. You're such a excellent teacher and I'm so excited to share you with my friends!!!
--PS, Spring 2010
This class has been so wonderful. I’ve learned so many new techniques and it is something I want to use to take my photography in a new direction.
This class has been so wonderful. I’ve learned so many new techniques and it is something I want to use to take my photography in a new direction.
-- NW, Spring 2010
Mixed media/collage is such a wonderful technique. You can see the website for my workshops here.
Please be sure to pass this along to anyone who might be interested. The next workshop at Accent Arts will be some time in the late summer or fall. I'm also offering private workshops for groups - details are on the flyer.
Please be sure to pass this along to anyone who might be interested. The next workshop at Accent Arts will be some time in the late summer or fall. I'm also offering private workshops for groups - details are on the flyer.

No comments:
Post a Comment