
We arrived in Milan safe and sound without any travel hiccups whatsoever with a group of 42 folks. That seems like a miracle to me, as people on this tour came from Ca (me), Colorado, and New Jersey, with luggage, skis, boots, etc.
We met up at Newark NJ airport for the trip over the pond to Milan and then a leisurely 4 hour bus ride with Juliano talking non-stop on his cell while driving a manual MBZ bus up past Lake Como and through the Italian Alps to Bormio. I was surprised at how many tunnels there were up past Lake Como.
I have enough shots through the tunnels to make a nice slide show, which I'm going to try to do. In the meantime, here's my best shot of the day, coming into a tunnel along the Italian highway, just outside of Lecco.
No comments:
Post a Comment