
I just got back from a two week "ski trip" in the Italian Alps with a side trip to the Italian Riviera (Rapallo, Sta. Marguerite, Portofino).
Because I can't really ski much due to a prior torn meniscus, my goal on this trip was to take photos. I ended up taking 1,600 photos. Of those 1,600, I really really liked 12-15 and another 200 or so were great once I did some adjustments to them.
You can see the best of the best on the 4x365 blog as they post daily. For the rest, I'm considering a show or two, some home shows, and already have some people asking for prints as commissions.
I am sure I'll be using some in my print work as well, and wouldn't life be wonderful if I could travel and take photos that paid for the trips? I can always hope.
Italy was so wonderful, especially the contrast between the snow-ful Italian alps and the romantic and lazy Riviera. I want to return there again someday.


No comments:
Post a Comment