
Here are two more "solo" jojos....hmmm, I should tell Photojojo about this idea....
The first one is a photo I took of or near the Leslie Salt facility in Hayward last fall in the late afternoon light. That site won't be there much longer. I see the drums from ground water monitoring they are performing. Once they get closure on those results showing they've cleaned it all up, they'll be able to tear down the building and move on with redevelopment. It's paired with a watercolor doodle I did at an art afternoon at a friend's house nearby.
Until they demo the salt site, I really enjoy seeing the dilapidated structure with the golden sun streaming down onto it in the late afternoons.
Below is a light standard on the San Mateo Bridge, paired with a doodle from a meeting at my former work. I did a lot of doodling in staff meetings because otherwise I wanted to jab my eyes out with the pencil...
No comments:
Post a Comment