10.17.2009

Exciting New Little Camera

I saw a movie called Yes Man last year with Jim Carey and Zoey Deschanel. In that movie, ZD was carrying around this camera all the time and using it to take candids. It was used in the same manner as a Polaroid, but it looked different - smaller and more cool.

I forgot all about wanting to get this camera until a few days ago when I got an email from Photojojo - a photo website I love (and the one that inspired my partnership with Nancy on the Photojojo Couple of Pix a Day thing we are doing).

According to a Google search, Zoey was indeed using the Fuji Instax, which is what arrived in today's mail.


Here are three cute quick photos I took tonight. I'm going to love this little thing. I'm sure it will figure into upcoming art projects.

No comments: