What has you stuck? What is your next step, creatively? Let me help you using practical and intuitive tools to get moving in the right direction by engineering the liberation of your creativity.
Today's art is a photo I took near sunset at the Hayward Burger King parking lot while waiting for my daughter Ceebs.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That is such a gorgeous photo, Laura! I love that you took it in a Burger King parking lot. It looks like it could be in a nature preserve or something - reminds me that beauty is everywhere around us, not just in the designated "picturesque" spots.
1 comment:
That is such a gorgeous photo, Laura! I love that you took it in a Burger King parking lot. It looks like it could be in a nature preserve or something - reminds me that beauty is everywhere around us, not just in the designated "picturesque" spots.
Post a Comment